Governor Mutfwang Makes 20 Key Appointments
The Plateau state Governor, Caleb Manasseh Mutfwang has approved the appointments of 20 individuals into various positions.
Director of Press and Public Affairs to the Executive Governor of Plateau State, Gyang Bere said the appointments include those who will serve in a committee to Audit Legacy Projects across the State.
Those appointed include;
1. Hon. Samuel Godongs- Director General, Directorate of Research, Documentation and Planning
2. MR. Wayas Jim Pam - Acting Chairman Plateau State Internal Revenue Service
3. Hon. Sunday Abdu- Executive Secretary Plateau State Emergency Management Agency
4. Kachollom Rita Pam- Acting General Manager, Plateau Radio Television Corporation, Jos.
5. Professor Ezra Gunen - Director of Sports
6. Mr. Chuwang Pwajok- General Manger, Plateau State Tourism Corporation
7. LOCAL GOVERNMENT SERVICE COMMISSION
1. Chief Simon Tangni-Chairman
2. Hon. David Racha -Commissioner 1
3. Rt. Hon. Joyce Ramnap- Commisioner 2
8. MIGHTY JETS FOOTBALL CLUB MANAGEMENT COMMITTEE
1. Ferdinand Mbum- General Manager
2. Salisu Nakande - Assistant General Manager.
The Executive Governor has also approved the constitution of a Committee to Audit Legacy Projects across the State. The members are as follows:
1. Arc. J.D Mangai-Chairman
2. BLD. Everest Miri
3. Barr. Illiya Shanding
4. Engr. Sam Obiorah
5. Mr. Joseph Laguma
6. Engr. Domna Fantur
7. QS Evelyn Madugu
8. Barr. Dangkat Dalong
9. QS Ezekiel Rugu-Secretary